Thursday, February 23, 2006

Moving on again.....

Sometimes you bang on a door for a long time and wonder if it'll ever open. But when you're not banging on it, suddenly it just opened by itself.

A childhood friend whom I've not met for eight years called me up and offered me a position at his company. I liked the job scope and the benefits and everything else about the company, and we shook on it within days.

This one sounded much more like what I wanted to do, can't wait to complete the move.

I'm actually going to take a small pay cut, but I'll rather be happy than get more pay :) Learned my lesson :P

7 comments:

ashlight 2:33 am  

way coolz.. that was quick! congrats!! :)

mamanine 11:05 am  

CONGRATULATION !!! LING...
Wishes you all the best and Be HAPPY forever in your future...Cheers.... go to MISS one "Leg" for lunch jor...

forestfyre 7:27 pm  

Congratulations Ling...

To get a job that can give us the fulfillment and satisfaction is more important that the monetary reward... as long as we have solved the 'bread' problem...

Good Luck Ling!

Jyon 6:26 pm  

...any vacancy there...

Anonymous 11:50 pm  

wah, less than a year!

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© 9:57 am  

Sometimes following what the heart wants is better than following the head. It is better to do something you like, rather than be stuck at something you loathe and not go anywhere with it!
I am waiting to do what my heart wants;).
GOOD LUCK Ling! :)

Pat 12:25 pm  

Thanks all for the wishes :)

I just went to meet the team this morning (before going back to work at my current place, hehe). They look like a great bunch of people, happy and enthusiastic. Hope I can settle down in this place and find my niche there :)

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP