Friday, February 03, 2006

Family

I spent a very relaxing 6 days with my family, especially my brothers and sister whom I seldom have time to visit on normal days. I realized that with them, I can just be myself, because:-

- they don't judge you
- they don't give a damn about how important you are or how much you earn
- they're not interested in comparing
- they already know everything about you, so no need to hide or pretend

During those six days we were just like we were 20 years ago, going all over the place to search for good food, playing video games, watching movies and pigging out on CNY goodies.

5 comments:

forestfyre 9:00 pm  

I spent some quality time with my mum too... Because of my travelling, I really appreciate the time I spent with her... and my dad too, even though he is quite busy during these few days...

Family is always the best...

Anonymous 2:42 pm  

eh? new layout?

Pat 10:21 pm  

Simon - see my post on 31st Jan :)

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© 1:18 pm  

I just got back and have yet to recover from a fulfilling 10 days spent with my family.
Yea, it was really great to be together once again, albeit a short period of time. Even though everyone grew up, it was nice to know that some things withstood the changes and that everyone is always there for u in times of need.
I am missing Home already; a lot.

blueameba 11:20 pm  

Haven't 'pai nien' with you...
Happy doggy year, ling! Wish you a properous... err... healthy year ahead better :D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP