Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nanowrimo again

This post is in response to my good friend Simon's reminder that once again Nanowrimo is upon us.

Nanowrimo is where writer-wannabes all over the world make a commitment to write a 50000 word novel in a month - specifically, the month of November.

Last year I enthusiastically signed up thinking I could do those writing while on two 12 hour flights. Alas, I got stuck after just 1000 words. Kudos to Simon who managed to slog through the whole thing and got the 50k :)

Amongst my blogging mates, apart from Simon I think SexySiren has the most writing talent to produce a novel, she writes with passion and has a nice way of putting things. Kay, what say you? Do you have a novel for us next year? :)

1 comments:

© k.a.y.l.e.e.© 10:15 pm  

Haha! Thank you pat for believing in me!
50K words huh!That could keep me occupied through the year...hmmmmm...sounds like an interesting challenge..

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP