Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Senior Moment

I had a senior moment recently. I had my earphones on at the office yesterday when a colleague approached me for something.

After speaking to her, I couldn't for the life of me locate the earphones. I looked under the table, on the floor, in my bags. Nothing. Its as if it just vanished.

In the end I gave up and assumed the earphones lost.

This morning I came to work, I immediately noticed it. Stuck to the underside of my chair. How on earth it got there I don't know. And how I managed to miss it after so many rounds of searching I also don't know.

I had to conclude that I was getting old. Either that or Harry Potter decided to play a trick on me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:39 pm  

i had it bad the other day. the indian guy selling newspaper by the roadside asked me, "which paper, uncle?"

ouch.

Anonymous 10:27 am  

Izzit really a sign that we are old!? Oh no...

Btw, you've been tagged! :p

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP