Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Good Day

Today started off a little earlier than usual for me. For some reason I woke up with a start at 4.30 am. Remembering the Arsenal-Milan match, of which I had a dreaded sense of foreboding due to Arsenal's uninspiring performance during the weekend, I switched on my PDA and connected to the BBC website.

"0-0", blinked the screen. MU was already 1 up against Lyon in the other match. I sighed and went back to sleep.

5.00 am -- "0-0" Sigh. Looks like its going to be one of those matches again.

7.00 am -- "0-2" Hooray!!!

At 12 noon I dropped by the CNN website. Clinton wins Ohio. My heart skips a beat. If Mrs. Clinton going to pull another one similar to the one his husband did in 1992? 3 pm - Clinton wins Texas. Hooray again!!!

5.30 pm -- got an email from one of my staff. A difficult technical problem that had been blocking the team is finally solved. Yipee!!!

8.00 pm -- got hold of my favourite magazine Empire at IOI Mall Popular.

9.00 pm -- Wife and daughter greets me at the door.

Yep, its been a good day :)

4 comments:

Ann 7:33 am  

hahaha...the simplest things are the best,ya!

Anonymous 4:08 pm  

a VERY good day. Snide remarks from my Chelsea 'friends' failed to ruin my day.

i got a suspicious feeling it will be Barca or Chelski in the quarters.

you're a clinton supporter?! why?!!? :)

Heroes 5:29 pm  

Hey u still love to watch Arsenal game?? It was nice that both Arsenal and MU won.....heehe...

Anyway I would love to see the Quarter Final Draw as follow:-

MU vs Fenebarche
Arsenal vs Barca
Chelsea vs Roma
Liverpool/Inter vs Schalke

What di you think??

Pat 11:03 pm  

Ann - yep, appreciate the simple things :)

Simon - Well, I'm always a sucker for the underdog and Obama seems too good to be true. That and the fact that I LOVE her husband :)

Heroes - if the stars align, who knows, you wish may come true!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP