Monday, May 04, 2009

Now Everyone Can Really Fly

When I found out that my opposite neighbour was going to UK for a 10 day holiday, I was genuinely surprised. Going to Europe used to be a big thing, and boasting that you just came back from a trip there never failed to solicit the "wah's" from friends and relatives alike.

Prior to that, I also found out that my babysitter is going to Melbourne at the end of the year.

And nowadays, whenever any friend mention that they just came back from Bali, Bangkok, Phuket or Hong Kong, no one bats an eyelid or even bothers to ask for the photos anymore. Instead, most of us starts to compare notes on what we did at those destinations.

Thanks to Airasia, the world has really become a much smaller place for us Malaysians. On a whim, I checked for flights to UK next year, and managed to find fares of around RM 1200 round trip.

Thanks, Tony, for giving us the chance to live out our dreams to travel the world.

3 comments:

Ann 11:03 am  

You and Simon might make it there sooner tahn expected.

Everyone is jumping on the plane now.

Siva 1:25 am  

Don't forget to let me know when you come over Patrick. If you are lucky, we might even have a chance to go to Anfield as I have 2 season tickets for Liverpool.

Pat 11:46 am  

Ann - hopefully! :)

Siva - sure, will definitely drop by Liverpool :) Its been a good season for them so far.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP