Sunday, March 19, 2006

Power of 4

I was tagged by my good pal Simon 3 weeks ago to do a meme, but I kept putting it off. Well, here goes :-

4 jobs you've had in your life

  • English teacher - teaching a bunch of fourth formers who still didn't know their verbs from their nouns. Only 1 girl in the class knew what I was on about
  • Cleaner - scrubbing 10 floors of stairways at my uni hostel during the holidays
  • Waiter at Chinese Restaurant - where I picked up "proper" Cantonese, ahem
  • Industrial Trainee - my first ever IT job, deploying programs on DEC mainframes
4 movies you could watch over and over
These are the ones I could count on to cheer me up every time :)
  • Before Sunrise - a sweet little love story
  • Working Girl - corny, but gets me every time!
  • Groundhog Day - probably Bill Murray's finest hour
  • Lost In Translation - the movie that made me fall in love with Scarlett
4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
  • CSI Miami - Horatio Caine is one cool dude
  • X Files - like Simon, only the first few seasons
  • Amazing Race
  • The Simpsons
4 places you've lived
  • rented room in Section 6, PJ - with an Indian family with a fierce dog
  • 1st floor dorm above a Chinese Restaurant in Portadown, Northern Ireland
  • rented room, SS2, PJ - a place that has everything within walking distance
  • rented room, Subang Jaya - back when SJ was still a quiet little town
4 places you've been to vacation to
  • Hong Kong - not as great as I thought, coz everything was so expensive
  • Singapore - one of my fav, its so easy to get around
  • Guang Xi, China - amazing scenery, and a world away from HK
  • Brunei - ermm, actually, there were nothing to see
4 places you would rather be
  • New Zealand - LOTR country, my dream home
  • Sibu - my hometown, where things are much simpler and there's good food everywhere
  • Kuching - where everything works and the council is doing its job!
  • Redang
4 of your favourite food
  • char koay teow - the one from Chow Yang SS2 (now Lim Mee Yoke)
  • bak kut teh
  • sushi
  • Teochew duck rice
4 websites you visit daily
  • The Edge Daily
  • All my friends' blogs (sorry have to cheat a bit, there's too many of you)
  • torrentspy
  • lelong.com.my - always on the lookout for cheap tech gear, hehe
4 tagged

12 comments:

Anonymous 11:58 am  

when are we going to eat the teochew duck rice again? its been a long time since i ate there la...

Soh Eng Guan 2:10 pm  

Wow~ I've been tagged...

Cool...although I have no idea what that means...hahahaha~

forestfyre 2:40 pm  

I am on the list! Yes! So happy now :P Thanks Ling :D

Pat 3:23 pm  

Hey egg, forestfyre, what I mean is you are supposed to do the same as what I did, i.w. write about your 4 jobs, 4 fav movies, etc, and then tag another four bloggers to do the same :)

Pat 3:24 pm  

Simon, its only open at night, so wanna make a trip there one of these weekends?

forestfyre 3:39 pm  

Now I know what it means...
I am shy shy you know? How to 'disclose' to many 'personal' things about myself lar.
Haha... :P

Anonymous 5:12 pm  

oh wait i was thinking of the one behind restoran OK, but its closed now (remember that one?). where's the one you usually go to?

Pat 6:32 pm  

Hey Simon, I think you didn't know that the stall is now at OK restaurant itself! :)

They went somewhere else but came back to SS2 a few months later.

ashlight 9:36 pm  

aaahh... the evil meme!! i like!! will do it soon.. ehehhe

Anonymous 10:00 am  

oic... no wonder i dun see it during the day time.

Soh Eng Guan 1:32 pm  

Aiyak~

Means more headache for me...need to think of what to write...

Heroes 12:37 am  

hey pat, don't forget to bring me for the teochew duck rice at OK restaurant when I come to KL one day....

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP