Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hooked on Pandora

Ashlight introduced me to Pandora some time back, and although I was intrigued by it, I felt it was just too slow then.

Recently I gave it another try, and was instantly hooked, creating station after station based on songs from my all time fav playlists.

Its still slow (not sure whether this is Streamyx or Pandora's fault, I switched off my BT client and got no improvement), but finding unheard songs that you actually like was both exciting and addictive.

Hats off to whoever thought of this idea!

For those of you who are from the 80's generation - trying creating a station based on Kyrie (by Mr Mister). Just sit back and enjoy :)

1 comments:

ashlight 12:34 am  

ha, glad you're enjoying it.

It works fine for me at home. Occasional hiccups when i listen to it in the office tho.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP