Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Camera

After much thought, I decided to go semi-pro a little bit and go for an entry level DSLR in order to get better pics of Cynthia.

It was not easy to persuade my wife, but thanks to friends like ashlight and bloggers like chen22 who demonstrated what can be achieved, I finally got myself a Canon EOS 400D.

So far, I didn't have much time to study the different techniques and settings yet, but playing around with it and trying out a few things showed the possibilities. Check out the photos I managed to get below after 5 minutes with the new camera:-


3 comments:

Anonymous 11:00 am  

Wuuuaaahh....envy envy...New Toy!

Now we can expect more pro shots of Cynthia from you ar...

Hahahah...

Ann 11:50 am  

Cool.....

Husbands always have to persuade their wifes!!! But after seeing the photos, bet she is also smitten!!!

Happy Shooting!

ashlight 12:17 am  

yay, finally!! Welcome to the DSLR gang! Looking forward to see gorgeous pics on your blog.. especially of Cynthia, she's such a cutiepie i wanna pinch her cheek!! haha

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP