Saturday, May 24, 2008

PD Retreat

Had a great time at PD last weekend with some church friends. Simon, Ann and Wai Yin have all blogged about it, so wifey said, "Hey, where's yours?"

So, here you go, a few more photos of a great trip. Thanks Simon & Wai Yin for organizing this and taking good care of us, and thanks to the rest for your wonderful company and great conversation :)



The spectacular view from the hotel



Cynthia relaxing at the comfy king size bed everyone was raving about



Teluk Kemang - can you believe this was my first time here?



My dear friend Shang with her daughter Arielle



Arielle & Zoe having a good time playing in the sand with their daddies and mummies

2 comments:

Anonymous 5:30 am  

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog maloneroad.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Ann 1:40 pm  

Pictures speak a million words! And yours is bright and CLEAR !

It was great fun. I am so glad you, Mei Yan and Cynthia came. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP