Wednesday, July 09, 2008

TM Customer Service Story

Every once in a while I like to rant about bad customer service in Malaysia, but I thought should give credit where credit's due when improvements do happen.

My Streamyx went on the blink last Friday. I gave TM a call on Sunday night to report the problem.

Surprise number 1 - With the new menu system, I was able to select talking to a person with three buttons.

Surprise number 2 - A person picked up the phone within 2 rings!

Surprise number 3 - they did not blindly ask stupid questions, but was willing to listen to my summary of the problem and acted accordingly.

Surprise number 4 - When I called back after trying something and it didn't work, I was able to get back a consistent customer experience!

Surprise number 5 - the problem was fixed within 24 hours, no hassle.

Surprise number 6 - I received TWO calls from the technical department to confirm that my problem is fixed and that I was happy with the resolution.


I still have complaints about Streamyx's inconsistent speed, but their customer service has definitely made a significant improvement. Syabas!

3 comments:

Ann 11:08 am  

Wah...that is really good!!!

You prayed hard with each call?? :)

Mr Tee 11:10 pm  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Tee 11:11 pm  

You are the odd one out!

I still get crappy service every time I complained abt their connection.

In fact it's getting worst. The last serviceman who came even walked up my house without asking permission from my wife and even tried to sell modem to her!!!! If I were at home during that time, he would have been buried alive with my single hand.

But maybe that's the difference between West and Swak?

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP