Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ouch!

Me and my other half finally got around to doing the health checkup at Pathlab last Tuesday, and we went to collect the results on the last day of the year.

I sort of suspected it, but it still came as a bit of a shock.

I was over the limit in terms of bad cholesterol and uric acid.

The guy at Pathlab gave me two leaflets on how to get them down. No meat. No coffee. Exercise. No alcohol. Yipes! No life! :(

I was really looking forward to a gathering of ex-colleagues that night to count down the new year, but wasn't really in the mood anymore after that and decided to cancel. Still quite sore today that I missed it.

8 comments:

Soh Eng Guan 11:29 pm  

Well, I guess you have to slow down abit. Take care of your body is the main priority now. Who says you can't have fun without alcohol?

ashlight 10:34 pm  

yeh, during the games, we can mix green blended vege drinks + soya souce for you to drink instead of alchohol! hahahha

forestfyre 9:01 am  

Green blended vege drink with soya sauce? I wonder how that will taste like...

You didn't really have to take alcohol when meeting up with us the other night... Your presence will sure brighten up the event even more...

Anyway, take care of health leh...
Do you take a lot of peanuts or nut products? That will increase urine acid...

Exercise more... join the gang in badminton games :D I would join too, if I were in KL :(

Pat 9:57 am  

Thanks all for the advice :)

Yeah, I think I should've gone that night, still very sore about it. Its just that not very good mood that day.

Neways, a belated Happy New Year to all of you :)

Anonymous 3:27 pm  

ah, bummer. some more cny coming.

blueameba 8:46 pm  

Exercise.

Exercise.

Exercise.

Exercise in fresh air early in the morning AT LEASE once a week, at the park not the in the gym.

Call me if you need bigger gang to accompany you.
:D

forestfyre 11:09 pm  

Don't feel bad about not coming ok? There's still CNY, we still can meet up ;)

You just have to make sure you can 'eat' that time ok? :D

mamanine 4:25 pm  

Ling.. ya Exercise may be will help u.. come let join us KLCC Jogging... anytime... atleast u have lot of leng lui see in the park kekekeke... just kidding but i am serious about jogging in KLCC..

HAPPY NEW YEAR to u too... looking forward to the CNY trip "ANG POW TOUR" still on ka??

p/s --> No wooried of the New year party coz is already pass if u want ask from me the photos...

Take care

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP