Monday, December 19, 2005

Working Late (Final Round)

Felt refreshed after the trip to Singapore, but found out that the guys did not progress the issues/bugs I assigned them last Thursday. What the... Anyway, boss told me tonight is the last night the project has to complete, so here I am, typing this blog at 10 pm.

At 7.30 pm I overheard the guy who was working with me on this complaining to someone that he's been in the office for 12 hours now. At that moment, I really felt like jumping up and smashing his face in. Where were you when the CEO and me were debugging your crap code until 4 am in the morning??!! Where were you when the CEO and me stayed late four nights in a row trying to get this done??!! He left at 7.45 pm just now, and me and the CEO are still here......

I've really had it up to HERE with these bozos......

3 comments:

ashlight 11:01 pm  

wowzer.. when u said your aussie CEO codes, i thought that's way WAY cool and the fact that he actually stayed till 4am... I mean, hello.. he's a freakin CEO, he doesn't even have to do that at all and he did. I TOTALLY respect that! Like, i would make a shrine and worship these techie CEOs!! hahahahah

and hey, you must be a whiz in PHP now!! :D

Anonymous 1:37 pm  

There are difference between the 'gifted CEO' and actual CEO. The actual ones are very very hardworking people. Heard that MS CEO Butt won the best employer's award. Apparently, there are no day and night for him... all the same as he is working all the time. Anyways back to the main topic... yeah.. sometimes certain developers does not get their priority right. There is just no sense of urgency in job which i think its really bad.

Jyon 12:37 am  

when you are a ceo, you shud knw ur priorities already...
if u have a set of staff who are "well trained" ceo's do not need to do tht.
i think the bozos need extreme makeover; else ceo will always be there until 4am.

"there is just not enough time; therefore i need to slow down"

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP